The term ‘Fenwick Candles’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 4 Newbigging Grange, Coupar Angus PH13 9GA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website that are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Fenwick Candles takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
We aim to despatch orders of in-stock items within three business days. Where an item is made to order, we aim to despatch these within seven business days. If there is a delay for any reason, we will notify you as soon as possible.
We ship across the UK using Royal Mail. Unfortunately, international deliveries are not currently available. Our rates are as follows:
Second-class large letter/small parcel: £3.10
First-class large letter/small parcel size: £3.75
Tracked 48: £4.85
We also offer free pick-up for local customers.
We hope you’re delighted with your purchase, but if for any reason you’re not entirely satisfied with it, we’re here to help.
If there is a problem with your order or any aspect of the ordering process, please drop us an email explaining what has happened and we will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible. We will refund the purchase price of the product, or replace it, if it is found to be defective in any way.
Please return your purchase within 14 days of receipt. Unless faulty, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and in the original packaging. We advise sending the item tracked with proof of postage – if it is lost in the post, we will be unable to process your return.
Once we receive your item, we will check it and notify you that we have received your returned item. If your return is approved, your refund will be processed within 10 working days from when it arrives back to us. Refunds are not available on personalised/custom-made items unless faulty.
Please note, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item and these are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Our contact details
Fenwick Candles, 4 Newbigging Grange, Coupar Angus PH13 9GA Tel: 07824 344952 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Name and contact details
- Payment details
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To process your order
We use the information that you have given us in order to fulfil your order. We do not share your information with third parties.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on our secure website.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This website and its content is copyright of Fenwick Candles © Fenwick Candles 2020. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.